- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the right. Trace and cut the flap pattern from white cardstock. Score on the fold line, then cut Color Me gold flourish paper to cover the flap. On the craft sheet, rub the ink pad over the flourish piece. Cut a 3¼" square of Color Me gold flourish paper and the 1" wide Color Me gold border and ink as for the flourish piece.
- Ink the flourish flap edges. Wrap with ribbon, ¾" from the fold and knot at the upper front. Glue to the cardstock flap. Glue the folded edge of the flap to the inside along the left edge so it wraps over the front. Cover the card front with Nona’s burgundy border paper, positioning the border as shown. Ink the edges. Glue a 5" gold border across the front, 1 3/8" from the lower edge.
- Copy and size the greeting to 1½" wide. Print on white paper and stamp the large square around it. Punch in a scalloped square and glue to a 2 7/8" square of Nona’s brown swirls paper. Mat on gold cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue to the front, positioned near the right edge as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with Nona’s burgundy textured paper and glue the gold border near the right edge. Mat the flourish square on Nona's tan swirls paper with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges and glue centered on the inside. Copy and size the “Love” section of the sentiment to 1¼" wide. Print on white paper and stamp the fancy square around it. Punch into a fancy square and mat on Nona’s brown swirls paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on gold cardstock with 1/8" borders, ink the edges, and glue as shown.
- Copy and size the text sections of the sentiment to 2½" long. Print on white paper and cut out. Mat on Nona’s tan swirls paper with 1/32" borders. Ink the edges and glue as shown.