- For the card front: Place the open card horizontally and mark 1½" from the top on the left edge. Cut from that point to the upper right corner, creating an angled top. Open the card and score vertically at 3¼" and 6½" from the left end. Accordion-fold the card in an S shape. Trim the right edge on the third panel even with the folded edge of the first and second panels. Trace the first panel onto Color Me floral, the second panel onto Color Me writing, and the third panel onto Color Me flourish papers. Cut out the panels.
- On the craft sheet, drop 4-5 drops of blending solution onto each panel. Use the applicator to dab raisin and espresso inks over the panels, completely covering them. Wipe with paper towels, then let dry. Cut out the Color Me narrow border and butterflies. Ink with raisin and denim, wipe, and let dry.
- For the first panel: Mat the border on white with 1/16" borders. Glue near the left edge. Trace the vintage label onto cardstock and cut out. Stamp “thinking of you” near the left end and mat on white paper with 1/16" borders. Punch a hole in the left end and thread a 5" ribbon through. Glue the label extending off the right edge and trim the excess. Glue the ribbon ends to the back. Insert a brad in the hole and glue the panel to the card.
- For the second panel: Trace and cut a mini bracket label from cardstock. Stamp “celebrate” in the center, and mat on white paper with 1/16" borders. Punch a hole in the left end, insert a 5" ribbon, and glue as shown. Trim off the excess and insert a brad. Glue the panel to the card.
- For the third panel: Glue the border near the bottom edge as shown. Trace and cut a double bracket label from cardstock and stamp “Happy Birthday” in the center. Mat on white paper with 1/16" borders and punch a hole in the left end. Insert a 5" ribbon and glue as shown with the ribbon ends on the back. Insert a brad, then glue the panel to the card.
- Bend each butterfly in the center and add a small piece of foam tape to each wing back. Place a butterfly on each panel as shown. Trace and cut Color Me writing paper to cover the back of the second panel. Ink with denim and raisin. When dry, glue.