- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a 4¾"x6¼" Color Me swirls paper and place in the box. Spray purple, then vanilla spritz liberally over the paper. Dry with the heat tool, holding it 12" from the paper. Wipe with paper towels.
- Cut a 4¾"x1" white paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with ¼" borders. Scallop the mat edges. Glue purple taffeta ribbon across the center, gluing the ends on the back. Glue the border to the swirls, 1 5/8" from the upper edge. Glue the swirls piece centered on the card.
- Copy and size the greeting to 2¼"wide. Print on white paper and stamp the large circle around the greeting. Punch a cardstock circle, cut out the greeting, and glue to the circle center. Foam tape the circle to the border. Knot a 3" purple taffeta ribbon and glue left of the circle. Stack the purple, pink, and white flowers as shown and secure with a mini brad. Glue above the knot, then cut two petals off the green flower and glue under the flowers for leaves.
- Cut out the Color Me small tag and place in the box. Spritz purple over it, then wipe off most of the ink. Let dry, then stamp “for you” on it. Mat on white paper with 1/32" borders. Glue a 1½" folded taffeta ribbon behind it, then insert a brad. Glue to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5"x2¼" Color Me swirls paper and spritz with purple and vanilla inks. Dry with the heat tool and wipe with towels. Mat the long edges on white paper with 1/32" borders. Mat again on cardstock with 1/8" borders, then scallop the mat edges. Glue 1½" from the upper edge. Copy and size the sentiment to 3" wide. Print on white paper and trim to 3¼”x3”. Mat on cardstock with 1/8" borders. Knot a 5" lavender dotted ribbon in the center, then glue across the upper right sentiment corner. Glue the sentiment on the swirls piece.