Designer Tip: Follow the photos on the Punch Board instructions sheet for easy visuals to the instructions.
- Using a 6”x8” Blue Fireworks Holographic paper, follow the Pillow Box punch board instructions to punch and score one 6” end, then flip over and punch and score the other 6” end. Use reverse punch to add thumb notches at each end, as instructed. Cut the curved scored ends from the 1/2” wide tab, as instructed.
- Use the supplied scoring tool to crease all straight score lines. Apply Ultra Tape to the 1/2” tab and fold the box onto itself to align the tabs and attach the long edges (see instructions photo). Keep the box flat to apply embellishments.
- Remove paper backing strips from lengths of the Black Dot fabric tape and apply lengthwise down the center of the front and back sides, and around the center vertically. Cut 3” lengths of the rhinestone swirls and place on the left and right of the front panel, as shown. Place small swirls along the center, as shown.
- Tie several loops of 1/4” sheer and 1/4” grosgrain with a length of 1/8” white grosgrain (leaving ends loose) and Zot™ onto the center of the box. Place a “WISH” Dazzles™ Charm on Blue Fireworks Holographic paper and trim next to the Dazzles™ edge. Place the corresponding Dazzles™ Charm on the back. Back a key and sun Dazzles™ Charm with corresponding charms and thread all three charms onto the loose ends of the 1/8” ribbon. Remove backing from lengths of the Black Dot fabric tape and apply to the front and back of a 10” length of 3/4” white crepe, tie in a bow and Zot™ on, as shown.
- Use your fingers to crease the curved end score lines of the box, fold the thumb notch tab down first, then fold the other tab over, as instructed (see instructions photo).