Designer Tip: Apply your embellishments to the flat paper pattern before folding.
- Using 7”x9” Happy Days blue arc paper, follow the Candy Box punch board instructions to punch and score one 7” end, then flip over and punch and score the other 7” end. Use reverse punch to add scallop edges at each end, as instructed. Lay your punched paper flat with the blue side face up, the punched ends on your right and left, and the 1/2” panel on top.
- Remove paper backing strips from various lengths of the dot fabric tapes and apply lengthwise down the center of your paper, starting at the top edge. Cut the bottom ends of the tapes at an angle, in various lengths, to stagger from the lower left area to the upper right area of the center of the paper. Do not go into the diamond punched areas.
- Place a rhinestone swirl from the lower left area to the upper right area, on the fabric tape. Place “Happy Birthday” Dazzles™ on the open paper area of one panel. Place Jewel Dazzles™ around the rhinestones and greeting. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the right and left sides of the paper.
- Use the supplied scoring tool to crease all straight score lines. Apply Ultra Tape to the 1/2” tab, along the fold line and fold the box onto itself to align the tabs and attach the long edges (see instructions photo).
- Tie lengths of the dotted sheer and mesh ribbons around the ends of the box, in the notches, cinching the diamonds together to create the candy shape (see instructions photo).