Designer Tip: Choose any size box you like because you can make 22 sizes with this punch board!
- Refer to the Gift Box punch board sizing chart for a 3 1/4”x3 1/4”x1 3/4” sized box and start with an 8” square Purple Circles Holographic paper. Align the left edge of your paper on Start Line “L”, punch the paper and use the supplied scoring tool to score three lines: Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal “S”. Rotate the paper to repeat the process on all four sides. Flip the paper over, align the left edge on Start Line “L” and punch. Rotate to punch all four sides. Use the reverse punch to add attachment slits on all four corners of the paper. Refer to the pattern image in step-9 of the punch board instruction sheet to be sure your piece looks like the image shown.
- Use the supplied scoring tool to crease all straight score lines. Pinch and crease the diagonal score lines inward to pull the box together and connect the attachment slits (refer to instruction sheet). Remove paper backing strips from a length of the yellow dot fabric tape and apply 1/8” from the top edge of the box, all the way around.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for each of the next two boxes. Create a 2 1/2”x2 1/2”x1 3/4” sized box with 7”x7” Blue Circles Holographic paper using Start Line “M” and Diagonal “S”. Create a 1 3/4”x1 3/4”x1 3/4” sized box with 6”x6” Blue Circles Holographic paper using Start Line “S” and Diagonal “S”.
- Cut parts of the swirls from the adhesive and place on a front facing side of each box, allow the tail end of the swirls to wrap around the sides of the boxes. Stack the boxes as shown and tie together with a 30” length of ribbon, tying a bow at the top.
- Use the Design Tool Kit to trace and cut out an arrow shape from Green Circles Holographic paper and a key shape from Blue Circles Holographic paper. VersaMark™ the edges, dust with Silver Glitter Zing! Embossing Powder and set with the heat gun. Stamp and emboss “Yippee!” and “It’s Your Day!” on the arrow and key, respectively.
- Punch a hole in the key, thread ribbon through the end and foam tape on the lowest box, as shown. Foam tape the arrow as shown.