- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Trim it to 4½” x 5½”. Cut a piece of the yellow dot paper to fit the front and ink the edges, but don’t glue it yet.
- Cut a 4½” x 2” piece of the orange swirls paper. Cut the upper long edge at an angle so the left side is 1¼”. Ink the edges, then glue it along the bottom of the yellow piece. Cut a 6” x ¾” piece of the stripes paper and mat it on black/lime cardstock. Sand the cardstock edges, then glue the border across the yellow/orange piece, covering the angled edge. Trim the ends even with the yellow piece.
- Wrap a 6½” piece of the lime rickrack across the center of the border, gluing the ends at the back. Knot a 3” length of the rickrack and glue it to the border near the left end. Fray the ends of the knotted piece. Glue the constructed front to the blank card.
- Trace the dots for the three stars onto the lime side of the black cardstock. Punch the holes, then cut around the star edges. Sand the black edges and mat the stars on the orange textured paper. Glue the stars to the card front as shown.
- Stamp the greeting on orange textured paper, spacing the words apart so they can be cut out individually. Cut out the words and ink the edges. Add foam tape to the back of each, then adhere them to the stars as shown.
- For the inside: cut a 4¼” x 4¾” piece of the stripes/lime border and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the inside back. Print the sentiment in black on orange swirls and cut it out. Mat it on black and sand the edges. Glue it centered above the border.
- Punch two stars from the black cardstock. Cut the negative (star holes) to 1 1/8” x 1” and sand all the edges. Glue the stars and their negatives to the sentiment as shown.