- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with the pink/lavender dots paper. Cut two 6½” x 1” pieces of the purple/lavender cardstock. Tear one long edge on each, exposing the lavender core. Cut a 6½” x 2” piece of the lavender/pink stripe and mat each long edge with a piece of the torn cardstock.
- Cut a 6½” x ½” piece of the cardstock. Place the piece on the mouse pad then use the template and pick to pierce holes through the center of the strip. Use the needle with two strands of dark pink thread to stitch in the holes, following the directions for the back stitch, in the download.
- Glue the stitched strip in the center of the stripes piece and add a white heart brad to the right end. Stamp “[love]” to the right end as shown. Glue the piece across the card front, ½” above the lower edge.
- Pierce the holes for the heart in a 4” square of cardstock. Back stitch in the holes, using dark pink thread for the outer heart, light pink for the middle heart, and ivory for the inner heart. Cut out the heart and sand the edges. Add foam tape to the back of the heart and adhere it to the left end of the striped piece. Cut the inner heart from the white felt heart piece and glue it to the stitched heart center. Add a silver heart sticker to the white heart and to the brad.
- For the inside: Glue a 5½” x 3½” piece of the dots paper centered on the inside back. Size the sentiment to 3½” x 2” and print it on white paper. Cut it out and use lavender chalk to shade the edges. Mat it on purple and sand the cardstock edges. Add two heart brads to the sentiment.
- Cut out a cardstock heart and sand the edges. Glue the sentiment, the purple heart, and the outer felt heart to the dots piece, positioned as shown.