- Background: Cut a 1/2” wide strip off the bottom of the foil paper and sand the edges. Set aside. Cut the foil paper into an 11 ¼” square and mat with violet cardstock. Use the border portion of the template to pierce the edges of the cardstock.
- Scalloped pergamano border: Pierce the long edge of a sheet of pergamano paper with a large scallop and cut around the edge, leaving a 1/8” border. Pierce swirl “S” across the center of the strip. Cut the strip to 1 ½” x 10 ¾” and use the cotton swab to apply chalk to the pierced areas.
- Lime pocket: 5” x10 ¾” rectangle of lime paper and pierce a heart at the center, ½” from the bottom edge with a swirl on either side. Pierce the bottom corners and glue the pergamano strip to the top edge of the cardstock. Glue the lime cardstock centered on the bottom of the foil paper, leaving the top edge unglued to form a pocket. Glue the sanded foil strip across the pergamano border edge to cover the glued area. Secure each end of the strip with purple brads.
- Photos: Mat a 4”x6” photo with violet cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the right side of the page, with the bottom edge emerging from the pocket.
- Mat a 4”x5” photo and mat with both white and violet cardstock, leaving 1/8” wide borders. Glue to the left side, above the pocket. Mat a 2”x3” photo with both lime and violet cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue between the photos, emerging from the pocket.
- Layer flowers for the right side of the border and top center. Secure a tag with floss and glue under the border flower. Glue a single lime flower to the bottom of the left photo.