- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the white/ivory sprigs paper. Cut a 6¼” x 1½” piece of the diamonds/pearls paper and glue it along the lower edge of the sprigs piece.
- Cut a 6¼” length of the aqua paper trim and adhere it to cover the seam between the two pieces. Glue the constructed front to the blank card.
- Punch a large Floriano flower from white vellum and one from aqua paper. Punch the Petite Petals from aqua vellum. Stack and glue the flowers in this order: vellum Floriano, aqua Floriano, velvet blossom, two small aqua vellum blossoms. Glue a 10mm pearl in the center, then glue the flowers to the paper trim, near the left end as shown.
- Size the quote, print it on ivory paper and cut it to 3 1/8” x 2¾”. Mat it on aqua paper, then glue it to the card front, angling it as shown and tucking the corner under the trim and the flowers.
- For the inside: Cut a 5½” x 6” piece of the pearl stripes paper, placing the center stripe of the design in the center of the piece as shown. Follow the template directions to cut the cake design in the piece, omitting the candles. Fold the cake. Cut pieces of trim to fit the front edges of the cake layers, cutting the pieces in half lengthwise. Adhere the trim pieces to the layers, then adhere a strip of the adhesive pearls to each as shown.
- Round the corners of the striped piece with the Corner Chomper. Cut a 6¼” x 1 7/8” and a 6¼” x 3 7/8” piece of the aqua paper. Round the corners on one long edge of both pieces. Glue the large piece to the inside front, aligning the straight long edge against the fold. Repeat with the smaller piece on the inside back.
- Apply glue to the back of the outer area around the cake, just on the smaller, bottom side. With the cake folded, align the folded edge of the cake with the card fold and press the lower area in place. Fold the cake and apply glue to the upper outer area around the cake. Carefully close the card and press it firmly so the larger area is adhered to the inside front.
- Open the card and add stacked white and aqua punched vellum blossoms to the back at the top to replicate the cake top (yet still allow the card to be easily folded). Adhere more flower layers around the cake bottom. Add 5mm pearls to the flower centers. Size and print the sentiment on ivory. Mat it on aqua paper and glue it as shown.