- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with black. Cut a 4¾” x 6¼” piece of black/red floral paper and glue it centered on the card front.
- Cut a 2¾” x 4 ¾” piece of the red/pink border paper and round the corners with the Corner Chomper. Stamp the left long edge with the swirl stamp. Mat the piece on black. Wrap a red/black dotted ribbon around the piece near the top and knot it. Wrap and knot black rickrack just below the ribbon. Glue the piece to the front, positioned as shown.
- Trace around the 1½” chipboard heart to make a pattern and set it aside. Cover the heart with red/black dotted paper and ink the edges. Wrap the heart with red mesh ribbon as shown and knot it. Adhere “I” and “U” to the red piece with the heart glued between them. Cover a 2 7/8” chipboard bracket with green sprigs paper and ink the edges. Glue it as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½” x 5½” piece of the red/black dots paper and round the corners. Follow the template instructions to trace and cut the heart pop-up in the center of the piece. Fold the heart as instructed.
- Cut two 3½” x 6” pieces of the black floral paper and round the corners on one long edge of each piece. Glue one piece to the inside front and one to the inside back, aligning the straight edges along the center fold as shown.
- Add glue to the back of the heart piece, just on the right side, around the outer edge and close to the heart. Fold the heart flat and adhere the piece centered on the inside back black floral piece. Add glue to the left side of the heart back, around the heart and the outer edges. Carefully close the card, pressing firmly to adhere the heart to the inside front.
- Using the pattern made from the chipboard heart in step 3, cut two hearts from the red/pink paper and mat each on black. Glue them to the inside front, overlapped as shown. Print the sentiment in black on the green sprigs paper. Round the corners, ink the edges, and glue it to the inside back as shown.