- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5” square. Cut a piece of the pink patterned paper to cover the front, but don’t glue it yet. Cut a 4¾” x3” piece of the blue roses paper and glue it on the pink piece, positioning it near the upper edge as shown.
- Wrap a 14” length of ¼” wide pink stitched ribbon around the pink and blue papers near the upper edge. Thread the buckle on both ends, crisscrossing the ends as shown and gluing them in place. Glue the constructed front to the blank card.
- Punch a set of tags from the metal. Place the 2” tag on the mouse pad and use the sharp tip of the stylus to pierce holes around the edge. Mat it on pink patterned paper. Stamp “thank you” on it then add an eyelet to the left end. Secure it to the buckle using the jump ring. Adhere the tag angled to the front as shown.
- Place a 6” x 3” piece of the periwinkle metal on the mouse pad and pierce the holes for the scroll design centered on it. Cut around the outside of the design. Add a starburst brad to the center of the metal. Glue this piece over the lower edge of the blue flowered paper, leaving 1/8” of the pink showing at the bottom point. Cut around the lower edge of the metal, leaving a pink mat.
- For the inside: Cut a 4¾” x 2¼” piece of metal and punch the scroll design in it. Mat it on pink, then turn it so the point is at the top. Add a brad to the center top, then glue this piece to the inside along the lower edge.
- Print the sentiment in black on white paper and mat it on blue sprigs, then on pink, varying the mat widths. Glue it above the matted metal as shown, tucking it under the ends of the burst brad.