- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Handmade Memories stripes paper. Punch one long edge of 1⅜"x6¼" Handmade Memories brown paper and glue along the left edge of the stripes paper. Punch a 6½" border in Handmade Memories pink paper and trim to ¾" wide. Glue to the brown border as shown. Wrap ivory crepe ribbon across the paper, 1" from the bottom, gluing the ends on the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 2"x3¼" Handmade Memories pink paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on Handmade Memories brown paper with ¼" borders, then on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp the bunny on Handmade Memories brown paper and cut out. Stamp again on Handmade Memories pink and tan papers. Cut the inner ears and muzzle from the pink and tummy from the tan. Glue the pieces to the brown bunny, then glue him to the pink rectangle, ⅜" from the top. Knot a 2" length of ⅛" wide aqua ribbon and glue to his neck.
- Cut two 2"x⅝" Handmade Memories green papers. Cut fringe along one long edge on each piece, then glue across the pink paper, overlapped as shown. Stamp five small flowers on Handmade Memories pink paper and cut out. Glue among the grass as shown. Tie an ivory crepe bow and glue to the ribbon as shown. Trace and cut the tag from Handmade Memories pink paper, then mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “hoppy” and place a tiny heart Dazzle on it, then foam tape under the bow. Place a ¾" open heart Dazzle™ on Handmade Memories green paper and cut around the edges. Place a tiny heart in the center, then glue above the bow.
- For the inside: Cut 3¼"x2⅝" Handmade Memories tan paper and mat on brown dots paper with 1/16" borders. Mat on quilt paper with ¼" borders, then on green paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the inside. Create another bunny scene on the tan paper, placing the bunny in front of one strip of grass and gluing seven flowers in the grass.
- Place a 1½" open heart on Handmade Memories green paper and a 1¼" open heart on pink paper. Cut out both, then stamp “hoppy” on the 1½" heart and “Easter” on the 1¼" heart. Glue as shown. Place a tiny heart Dazzle™ on the pink heart and glue two tiny stamped flowers to the green heart. Punch a 5" long border in Handmade Memories brown paper and trim to ¾" wide. Glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Heart MixEms Dazzles™ (link)
- Handmade Memories ribbon set (link)
- Hoppy Easter small stamp set (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Dotty Border Geared punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)