- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x1½" Kaleidoscope striped paper and glue along the lower front edge. Cut 6½"x4¾" Kaleidoscope brown paper and punch a border along the lower long edge. Fold ⅝" of that edge upward, then glue the paper to the front, aligning the upper edges. Glue the ends of the folded section to prevent them from being snagged. Punch a 6½" ivory cardstock strip and glue across the front, 1¼" from the top.
- Stamp “make a wish” on the right end of the green/pink label, then trim ¾" off the left end. Glue to the front as shown. Follow the package directions to punch out and assemble the banner papier tole piece. Glue it to the front as shown. Assemble the cupcake extra art and glue to the label near the left edge. Knot a 2" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the label right end. Place the Dazzles™ stars as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x3½" Kaleidoscope yellow paper and mat on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch a Kaleidoscope brown paper strip and glue across the inside, 1¾" from the bottom. Stamp “happy birthday” on the right end of the butterfly label and glue as shown. Assemble the cake papier tole piece and glue to the left end of the label. Knot a 2" ribbon and glue to the pennant, then tie and glue a bow to the cake base. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: ivory (link), teal
- Celebration Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Glitter Stars Dazzles™ Gold (link)
- 20 Beauty Labels die cuts (link)
- 12" of ⅛" wide aqua grosgrain ribbon (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Celtic Strip Geared punch (link)
- Celtic Border Geared punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)