- Cut two photos to 5½"x4", one horizontal and one vertical. Mat the horizontal photo on brown cardstock and the vertical on pink cardstock, both with ⅛" borders. Cut Kaleidoscope yellow paper to 6"x6" and punch a border along one edge. Fold 1" down along the punched edge and turn so it's at the top. Glue the horizontal photo tucked under the punched edge, leaving 3/16" borders on the remaining three edges. Mat on brown cardstock with ¼" borders. Wrap brown/black grosgrain ribbon across the border at the top, gluing the ends on the back. Tie a second piece near the left edge and trim the ends. Glue to the Kaleidoscope brown floral paper in the upper left corner.
- Cut a Kaleidoscope pink checks paper to 6¼"x6" and punch a border along one 6" edge. Fold 1" in along the punched edge, then turn so it's on the left. Glue the vertical photo tucked under the punched edge, leaving ¼" borders on the remaining three edges. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Knot brown gingham ribbon and glue along the border as shown, gluing the ends on the back. Glue the photo to the lower right corner. Punch a 12" daisy strip from Kaleidoscope yellow paper and mat on ⅞"x12" Kaleidoscope pink paper. Mat again on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue near the right edge of the paper as shown.
- Use the template to make the flowerpot pocket, using Kaleidoscope light floral paper. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders, then wrap and tie ⅛" brown grosgrain ribbon around it as shown. Glue to the lower left corner. Trace three large flowers from Kaleidoscope blue squares paper and three small flowers from Kaleidoscope yellow paper. Mat each on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue a small flower in the center of each large flower. Glue above the pocket opening as shown. Trace and cut two leaves from Kaleidoscope green paper, mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, and glue as shown. Follow manufacturer's directions to make three scalloped circle epoxy shapes, using Kaleidoscope pink paper behind each. Glue one to each flower center.
- Trace and cut three more flowers from Kaleidoscope papers: one large from blue squares, one small from yellow, and one small from pink. Mat the small flowers on brown cardstock and the large one on pink cardstock, all with 1/16" borders. Computer journal the page title on the pink dotted label, then glue to the upper right corner with the flowers as shown. Cut, mat, and glue two more leaves as shown. Make two more scalloped circle epoxy shapes, one pink and one brown, and glue as shown. Journal additional details on Kaleidoscope green paper, then trace the tag around it and cut out. Fold a 3" brown ⅛" grosgrain ribbon and glue to the back of the tag, then mat it on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the heart and flower jewel Dazzles™ on the page and tag as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: brown, pink (link)
- Playful Pockets template (link)
- Heart MixEms Dazzles™ (link)
- Teal Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Nonna’s Garden Ribbon set (link)
- 20 Beauty Labels (link)
- Scalloped Circle Shape Studio (link)
- Scalloped Circle Bubble Caps (link)
- Daisy Border Geared punch (link)
- Daisy Strip Geared punch (link)
- Adhesive (link)