- Use the multi-stripe paper with the stripes going vertical as your background. Cut 12”x5” of blue flourish and glue across the bottom.
- Cut 4 1/2”x8” of blue flourish. Punch a Celtic Border across the top and the bottom. Mat on light brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue a 4”x5 1/2” photo centered on the blue. Glue the photo to the page 3/4” from the left and top.
- Mat a 5 1/4”x7 1/4” photo on light brown, leaving a 3/8” border. Use the Celtic Strip punch to punch two 8” and two 6” strips from blue flourish. Glue the strips to frame the photo, trimming where necessary.
- Cut a bracket label from beige texture and print a caption. Mat on light brown, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to page 1/2” from the right and 3/4” from the bottom.
- Punch a 12” Celtic Strip. Cut 15” of narrow aqua grosgrain and thread through the center slits on the strip. Adhere across the bottom of the page, 5/8” from the bottom, with Zips™ adhesive lines.
- Stamp giraffes on blue and brown papers and cut out. Stamp and cut out a pink elephant and a brown bear. Glue the elephant and brown giraffe on top of the woven border on the left side. Glue the bear and the blue giraffe at the top of the large photo on the right side. Color in the details of the stamps using pink and blue Smooch ink. Stamp a few buttons and a safety pin on the large caption.
- Cut out a mini bracket label from beige texture and mat on light brown, leaving a 1/16” border. Print a caption and glue to the bottom left corner of the small photo.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories paper pack (link)
- Handmade Memories ribbons (link)
- Celtic Strip geared punch (link)
- Celtic Border geared punch (link)
- Light brown cardstock (link)
- Small Stamps: Elephant (link), Bear (link), & Giraffe (link)
- Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Zips™ adhesive lines (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Smooch Inks: Shabby Pink (link) and Frosted Aqua (link)