- Place the border on the large clock paper on the left. Place Jewel Dazzles™ over the corresponding size of circle scattered over the border. Ink the edges of a 7”x9 ½” orange rectangle and glue 1” from the right and 1 ¼” from the top of the page.
- Mat a 6 ¾”x6 ¼” rectangle of tan grid paper with brown/black swirl paper, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue 2” from the right and 2 ¾” from the top of the page. Place 1 large and 2 medium Jewel Dazzles™ on each corner. Remove the gold background sheet for the tiny Jewel Dazzles™ from the backing sheet and place on wax paper. Cut into two 5 circle wide strips and adhere, end to end, across the mat.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with burgundy cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the center of the grid mat. Place a tiny Jewel Dazzles™ on each corner of the photo.
- Secure the large ivory flower to the lower left corner of the photo using a standard brown brad. Secure the smaller flowers up the left side of the photo. Place Jewel Dazzles™ at the centers.
- Use a pencil to lightly trace swirl shapes from the template among the flowers. Place tiny Jewel Dazzles™ over the pencil lines. Write on thin strips of ivory paper and ink the edges. Glue to the bottom right corner and adhere medium Jewels on each end.