Designer Tip: Punch holes in the Kraftboard using a hole punch, the smaller gauge the better or you can use a Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite.
- Punch and paint two of the Stack Art Angel Wings large Kraftboard tags with Broken China Distress paint. Let dry and stamp with Angel Wings large border stamp. Cover a 3rd Kraftboard tag with die-cut Sticky Panel and cover with turquoise ultra fine glitter. Tap off the excess glitter.
- Tag #1: Place the large Kraftboard tag with the scallop edge at the top. Punch 2 holes at the top of the tag and 2 at the bottom. Cover Kraftboard window tag with Sticky Panel and cover with rose ultra fine glitter. Glue Angel Wings Stack Art quote behind frame and glue frame to the tag as shown.
- Tag #3: Place the large Kraftboard tag with the scalloped edge at the bottom. Punch 2 holes at the top. Cover Kraftboard window tag as before. Place tag with scallop at the bottom. Glue quote behind the tag and glue the tag to the large tag as shown.
- Paint 2 hearts with Chipped Sapphire paint and let dry. Apply lavender mica fragments with glue and let dry. Glue a heart to the rose glitter frames as shown. Embellish frames with Purple Flower Jewel Dazzles™ and place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ on the flower centers.
- Tag #2: Paint the Kraftboard wings with Broken China, oval with Antique Linen and oval frame Chipped Sapphire. Let dry and stamp wings with the wings stamp and oval with face stamp. Apply pink chalk to the face cheeks. Glue the oval to the wings and wings to the top of the turquoise glitter tag. Apply lavender mica fragments with glue and let dry. Glue the frame to the bottom of the tag and place Stack Art Angel Wings “thinking of you” quote with inked edges inside the frame as shown. Place lengths of Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™ on each side of the frame as shown.
- Place the Kraftboard tags in order as shown and thread 3/8” wide lavender sheer swirl Gypsy Jewel Ribbon from the front to the back. I used the end of a paper clip to help the ribbon though the tiny punched holes) Knot the ribbon on the back. Use an 8” ribbon length to make the hanger at the top with knots at the back of the tag.