Designer Tip: Coordinate the copper and aqua colors from the page with the tag elements for a pulled together look.
Font: Bradley Hand 16 pt.
- Page: Tear top, bottom and right side of Fancy Feathers blue swirl paper to 11 1/2” square, ink the edges brown and glue even with the left side of the brown cardstock as shown.
- Mat 5”x7” photo with Fancy Feathers blue sponge paper, leaving 1/8” border and ink the edges brown. Mat with Brown Fireworks Holographic paper, leaving 5/8” border. Place Teal Jewel Border Dazzles™ across the mat, 1/4” from the top and bottom. Place Copper Jewel Dazzles™ on the photo corners. Mat again with brown cardstock, leaving 1/8” border and glue even with the left side of the page.
- Mat 6”x4” photo with brown cardstock, leaving 1/8” border and place under the right edge of the large photo, even with the right side of the page and 3 1/2” from the bottom edge, but do NOT glue down the photo. Place Copper Jewel Dazzles™ on the photo corners as shown.
- Stamp Royal Heart scallop stamp in black on Fancy Feathers blue sponge paper and cut out around scallops. Glue to extend from under the photo edges and then glue photo in place.
- Journaling: Write or print on 3 1/4”x1” Fancy Feathers blue sponge paper and ink the edges brown. Glue even with the top right side of the page as shown.
- Stack Art Tag: Place Sticky Panel on large Regal Bird Kraftboard tag and sprinkle with copper micro glitter. Place a length of Pearl Stickers across the tag bottom. Paint Kraftboard oval window tag with Broken China Distress paint and let dry. Stamp with Regal Heart script stamp in black and glue to the tag as shown. Apply Sticky Panel to Kraftboard oval and sprinkle Crystal Micro Glitter and stamp with Royal Heart face stamp. Glue the oval into the frame. Place Sticky Panel over Kraftboard brown and sprinkle with Gold Halo medium glitter and place a length of pearls along bottom edge. Glue the crown to the oval as shown. Cut out Regal Bird “sing Out Loud” words and ink the edges black. Glue to the tag as shown. Apply Tacky Glue to the tag and sprinkle with Gold Halo medium glitter and Hunter color fragments and let dry. Glue the tag to the top right corner of the photo and place lengths of Teal Jewel Dazzles™ above tag as a hanger.