Designer Tip: Distress the edges of the 3D tag, charms and paper with sandpaper.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top and cover with Burgundy suede. Use the Corner Chomper to chomp 1/2” corners.
- Sand and distress the edges of a 6”x4 1/2” Chalkboard pink chalkboard paper and a 4 1/2”x3 1/2” Chalkboard green tile paper and glue on your card center, as shown. Glue two strips of Pink Crochet Trim across the card, as shown, trimming even with the edges.
- Follow your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions to cut a large lacy label die-cut from suede and center over the green paper. Sand the edges of the 3D “Best Wishes” puppy tag and foam tape on the end of the label, tucking the bottom end under the inner edge of the label.
- Place one large, one medium and two small flowers on the lower left corner of the green paper. Place one small flower on the tag, as shown. Tie a length of twine around several loops of 1/4” pink sheer with long sheer tails and Zot™ beneath the flower then Zot™ the tails in place, as shown.
- Cut out and sand the edges of the following charms: Large key, small key, heart, small heart, medallion, “Love” tag. Foam tape three piece under the flowers, as shown.
- Card inside: Sand and distress the edges of a 4”x2 1/2” Chalkboard green tile paper mat on Chalkboard pink chalkboard paper with a 1/4” border and sand the edges. Glue on your card center. Glue a strip of Pink Crochet Trim across the center, as shown, trimming even with the paper edges.
- Cut a 3 3/4” lacy label die-cut from suede and center over the crochet trim. Tie a double bow twine and ribbon then Zot™ on the left of the open label area. Foam tape the remaining charms around the bow, as shown.