Designer Tip: Use a skewer or craft knife to hold the chipboard down when embossing, or the heat gun will blow it away.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top and cover with Burgundy suede. Use the Corner Chomper to chomp 1/2” corners.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top and cut 1 1/2” from the right side. Cover with Stolen Moments ivory flourish paper. Use the Corner Chomper to chomp 1/2” from the lower corners. Ink the edges with Toffee.
- Glue a 5”x1” Gold Ripple Holographic paper on the fold. Glue a length of metallic gold lace on the lower edge of the holographic paper and trim even with edges. Tie a length of gold cord around the top of the card front panel, with a bow on the left.
- Foam tape the 3D rose girl tag on your card center
- Place one large, one medium and one small flower on the lower right corner of the tag, as shown. Place one medium and one small flower on the upper left corner of the tag, as shown.
- VersaMark™ a “love” and two hearts chipboard and dust with Pearl Champagne and Aged Gold embossing powders. Set with heat gun. Sprinkle with Gold Halo Glitter Mix and heat set again. Zot™ around the lower flower set, as shown. Place small heart Dazzles™ on the upper right corner of the tag and a small bracket Dazzles™ under the lower left corner of the tag.
- Card inside: Chomp the corners of a 2” square Stolen Moments ivory flourish paper and ink the edges toffee. Mat on Gold Ripple Holographic paper with a 1/8” border and glue on your card center.
- Place a “Sending You A BIG HUG” Dazzles™ on the paper center. Glue a length of metallic gold lace below the Dazzles™ and trim even with edges of the holographic paper. Foam tape the remaining heart on the left and Zot™ on a bow of gold cord.