Designer Tip: Emboss the edges of the Petaloo tags and heart shapes with glittery embossing powder, then hang charms Dazzles™ on silver cord and from the bottom of the tags.
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with Robin’s Red red tiny flowers paper. Glue silver trim even with the sides of the card, trimming edges evenly.
- Use the Design Tool Scallop Heart to trace the shape onto ivory textured paper, then cut it out. Glue centered on the card front. Use the inner heart shape on the same template to trace a heart on Robin’s Red blue striped paper. Cut it out and ink the edges with VersaMark™. Sprinkle with silver glitter embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Glue the heart centered on the ivory scalloped heart on the card front.
- Ink the edges of the “With my Love” tag with VersaMark™ and emboss the edges as in step #
- Punch three 1/16” holes centered and evenly spaced along the bottom edge of the tag. Place pairs of small hearts Silver Charms Dazzles™ together back-to-back and add a jump ring to each. Add the jump rings to the holes on the bottom of the tag. Place the tag centered on the blue striped heart.
- Cut a 2” length of silver cording. Place pairs of the “love” heart and key Silver Charms Dazzles™ together back-to-back and add a jump ring to each. Thread the jump rings on the silver cording and make a look with the cord. Zot™ the ends on the left side of the tag. Add flowers overlapping the top of the loop on the left side of the tag as shown, with the charms hanging below the flowers. Tie a bow with silver cording and Zot™ as shown.
- Inside: Glue a 6 1/2"x1” blue striped paper even with the bottom of the card. Glue a 6 1/2"x1/2” red tiny flowers paper even with the top edge of the blue striped paper. Add silver trim even with the bottom edge of the red tiny flowers paper.
- Use the Design Tool Basic Heart shape to trace a heart from red tiny flowers paper. Cut it out and emboss the edges with silver glitter embossing powder as before. Repeat for the “To my Valentine” tag. Add a small Silver Charms Dazzles™ with jump ring to the bottom right portion of the tag. Add the tag on the right side of the card. Foam tape the red heart overlapping the tag as shown. Add a silver charm Dazzles™ on the top of the heart. Tie a knot in a piece of silver cording and Zot™ on the top of the charm.
Click here for the Inspired saver!