- Bag: Select the heart bag from the silhouette library and cut from the pink polka dot paper. Assemble the box according to the fold lines and slits.
- Tape a 3” length of the color infusion thread to the back of each tiny heart cut out. Tape both ends of each length to the top and bottom back of large heart opening. Trim the excess thread. Place your gift and place in silver tissue paper. Place the tissue in the bag.
- Card: Place the card fold at the top. Trim the card to 3 1/2” x5”. Use the left over foil paper from the bag cut out and cut a 3 1/4” x 2 1/4” foil dot rectangle and glue to the bottom of the card. Cut the white cardstock to 2 3/4”x 11/2”, stamp with Versamark™ and emboss with silver powder. Glue to the center of the dot rectangle.
- Foam tape a large heart cut out to the top portion of the card. Glue the swirl cut outs below. Glue a white metallic bow to the top of the heart.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Pink Polka Dot Foil (link)
- Love Stamp (link)
- White metallic ribbon-9” of 1/4” wide (available in Metallic Ribbons set) (link)
- Sterling Silver Glitter Embossing Powder (link)
- Versamark™ inkpad (link)
- Silhouette Studios Machine
- Heart bag Pattern
- Pink Blend Color Infusion Sparklers (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Clear tape (link)
- Silver tissue paper