Designer's Tip: Cut off half or more of the heart pin’s shank with wire cutters to make it easier to insert into the chipboard pieces.
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Place a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” text paper on the front. Cut two 4 3/4”x2” stripe papers and tear 1/2” from a long edge. Place on upper and lower edges of text paper. Place border Dazzles™ 1/8” from upper and lower edges.
- Cut two 3/4” squares of black cardstock and cut corner to corner to create four triangles. Cut a tiny “v” in the long side of each triangle and place on each corner of the paper.
- Place two doily stickers, “Love Note” sticker and small heart sticker under edge of boy/girl chipboard piece, as shown. Cut part of the pin shank off of a heart pin, stick into “Sweet” chipboard and place as shown.
- Place green doily chipboard on upper left corner, then arrow sticker and calendar chipboard. Stick two pins into chipboard piece. Place diamond Dazzles™ “innies” on green doily and heart pins.
- For the inside: Place a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” stripe paper on center and place border Dazzles™ 1/8” from right and left edges. Mat the “Be Mine” chipboard on black with 1/16” border and place as shown. Use small dot border Dazzles™ around edge of heart and stick two pins into chipboard. Place diamond Dazzles™ innies on pins.