Tip: To print on the tags using your computer, first print onto computer paper, aligning the text to fit into the tag space provided. Next Place the print out over a well lit window and align the tag over it, taking it over the text with glue stick. Hand feed through printer. Carefully, remove the tag from the paper.
- Trace 3/4 of the largest Scallop Frame onto green floral paper and cut out. Mat with white paper, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the left side of the purple swirl paper.
- Mat the 4”x6” photo with both pink and white cardstocks. Glue to the left side of the frame with two 2 1/2” x 3” photos, matted with pink, to the right side of the larger photo.
- Layer the pink and purple silk flowers and secure with flower Brad Buddies™ and pink or green brads, at the lower left and upper right photo corners.
- Tags: Glue the small pink tag to the right of the frame and secure the top with a green brad. Secure a medium purple flower with a green flower Brad Buddie™ and brad to the tag center.
- Write the page title on the green tag and glue to the top of the page, horizontally and the page text on a purple tag at the page bottom. Secure brads to both.