Click to view a larger image
- Remove the jump ring and chain from the pendant. Press a 3/4” wide ball of clay into the heart. Turn heart upside down and press onto clean, smooth, flat surface to make the clay flat.
- Press a swirl stamp with medallion at the top of the heart and then turn stamp and imprinting the swirl and flower at the bottom of the heart.
- Place the heart on cookie sheet and back for 30 min. at 275 degrees. Do not over bake. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Use a paintbrush to apply red paint over the heart surface, making sure to get the crevices of the imprint. While paint is still wet, lightly wipe off the heart surface. Let it dry.
- Apply copper cream chalk to the heart surface, brushing so that copper paint does not go into the imprint. Let it dry. Adhere crystal stickers to the center of the medallions. Apply a coat of Diamond Glaze for a sealant and let it dry.