Designer Tip: Alternate coloring in the word letters with different Spectrum Noir pens.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Simply Susan dark gray paper. Mat a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” Simply Susan zigzag paper on white cardstock with a 1/16” border and glue on your card center.
- Stamp the “SO MANY REASONS…” greeting in black on Ultrasmooth white cardstock and color in the pen sets. I used: LV1 & PL2 for “REASONS”, CT3 & CG1 for “CELEBRATE” and various others colors from all three sets for the sweets.
- Place “Bracket Frame A” from the template over the colored in image, trace around it and remove the template. Cut out along the traced line and mat on Simply Susan dark gray paper with a 1/16” border, then on Simply Susan lilac dot paper with a 1/8” border and ink the edges. Foam tape as shown, and Zot™ on a small bow of stitched ribbon.
- Stamp the “START EACH DAY…” greeting on Simply Susan light gray paper and trace around it with the “Victorian Label”, keeping the greeting far to the left side of the label. Cut out the label, ink the edges and mat on white with a 1/16” border. Glue off the right edge of your card, as shown, and trim even with your card edge.
- Glue a short length of stitched ribbon over a short length of lilac grosgrain ribbon to the left of the label, as shown.