Designer Tip: Stamp on different colors of patterned papers for eye-catching paper piecing.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Stolen Moments ivory border paper, keeping the border stripes on the bottom edge. Cut a 5”x1/4” strip of the border paper striped strip and glue on the top edge. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower border artwork.
- Stamp the dress form in black on the left and right sides of your card, 3/8” from the edges. Stamp the image again on Stolen Moments teal texture paper and use the template to trace and cut around the stamped image with the Victorian Frame label. Ink the edges, mat on Gold Holographic Ripple paper with a 1/16” border and foam tape as shown.
- Stamp the dress form again on Stolen Moments ivory flourish paper and cut out the two flowers. Foam tape them over the teal stamped dress and place Gold Jewel Dazzles™ on the flowers and the label.
- Glue a 5” length of ribbon 3/4” from the top edge of your card. Zot™ a double bow on the left, cutting the ends in a “V”.
- Stamp “Best Friends…” on Stolen Moments ivory flourish paper and use the template to trace and cut around the stamped image with the 1”x1 3/4” oval. Ink the edges, mat on Gold Holographic Ripple paper with a 1/16” border and foam tape as shown. Stamp the mini flower on Stolen Moments teal texture paper, cut out, foam tape on the oval label and place a Gold Jewel Dazzles™ on the flower and the label.
Click here for the Inspired saver!