Designer Tip: High light details on small flower stamp with Spectrum Noir pens, using darker colors to outline details and the lighter shade to color in.
- Cut the card to 5” square and place the fold at the top and cover with Pretty Little Posies blue floral paper. Open the card and place the Design Tool Kit #5 Scallop edge even with the card fold and trace. Cut out the scallop and close the card.
- Trace the Design Took Kit #5 Banner onto Pretty Little Posies red paper and ink the edges brown. Glue 1 1/2” from the card fold. Stamp the Small Floral stamp onto ivory tapestry paper and trace the Design Tool Kit #5 with the Basic Heart shape. Cut out the heart, cutting around the portions of the flower stamp that extend off the edges of the heart shape. Ink the heart edges brown and outline the large flower with Spectrum Noir Red DR7 and color in with CR10. Color the flower center with Yellow CD3.
- Stamp 2 small individual flowers on the ivory paper and color the small flowers with Yellow CT3 and cut out. Place tiny red Jewel Dazzles™ at the center of each tiny flower and foam tape over the flowers stamped on heart. Color leaves with Greens DG3 and CG2. Glue the heart over the banner.
- Stamp Small Flower “Thank You” stamp onto two 3/8” wide Pretty Little Posies ivory tapestry paper and cut a “V” shape on each end. Ink the edges and glue to the bottom right heart edge as shown. Use 1/4” wide tan check ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ onto the top paper strips as shown. Knot a length of 3/4” wide green crepe ribbon and Zot™ over the bow as shown.
- Inside: Glue 5”x2 1/2” Pretty Little Posies tan check paper to the card bottom. Ink the edges of 1/4” wide red tapestry paper and glue along the top edge of the check paper. Stamp Small Flower stamp “Thank You” and tiny single flower on the right above the border. Color the flower with Spectrum Noir Yellow CT3 and add a small Red Jewel Dazzles™. Glue Little Posies red rick rack along the bottom edge of the card as shown.
Click here for the Inspired saver!