Designer’s Tip: Stamp the back of the glass with a lace stamp and black StazOn® ink for a pretty textured background for the heart stickers.
- Place one glass slide on your work surface. Place a 7/8” silver pearl scalloped heart sticker centered on the glass. Place a 5/8” gold mirror heart sticker inside the silver one. Now add a 3/8” red glitter heart sticker to the center. Turn the glass over and stamp the net lace border image over the glass with black ink, working one row at a time to cover the square. Let dry.
- Place a second glass square on your work surface with a 1” square of Jupiter glimmer on top. Now stack the first glass square on top of the glimmer with the heart stickers on top. Hold the pieces together and place inside the Memory Frame. Add the jump ring to the round metal charm and add to the bottom loop. Add a tiny red glitter dot sticker (innie from large heart) to the flower center on the charm. Tie a small sheer red bow and Zot it to the top of the frame. Place the frame on the satin cord.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Dazzles™ Mix ‘Ems Heart Stickers (link)
- Lace & Doilies Stamps (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Roses in Harmony Ribbons: 9” length of 1/4” wide red sheer ribbon (link)
- 1 sheet Jupiter Glimmer (link)
- 1”x1” Memory Frame (link)
- 1”x1” Memory Glass (link)
- round metal patera charm (link)
- silver jump ring (link)
- Black Satin Cord (link)
- Jet Black StāzOn® ink pad (link)
- Jewelry pliers (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)