Designer’s Tip: I used a heat gun to speed up the drying time after applying inks to bangle.
- Use a cosmetic sponge to apply Green Apple Smooch® to the edges and inside of the bangle. Let dry.
- Use the surface of the inkpad to apply Black Pigment Ink to the surface of the bangle. Let dry, using the heat gun to speed up drying time.
- Apply the Leaves Design Adhesive strip flush with one side of the bangle. This way you will get one row of whole leaves. Use the bone folder to rub the adhesive areas until they “let go” of the backing sheet. Carefully remove adhesive strip.
- Place the Lime Burst Designer Foil strip over the adhesive, shiny side up, and gently rub with the bone folder. Slowly remove the foil. If spots are missed, simply reapply an unused portion of the foil over the adhesive to “patch” the area. Remove the foil. Use the paintbrush to apply a coat of Diamond Glaze and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wood bangle (link)
- Leaves Design Adhesive (link)
- Lime Burst Designer Foil (link)
- Black Pigment Inkpad (link)
- Green Apple Smooch® (link)
- Diamond glaze (link)
- Flat Paintbrush
- bone folder (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Heat gun (link)