Designer’s Tip: I used a heat gun to speed up the drying time after applying inks to bangle.
- Use the surface of the inkpad to apply Ocean chalk ink to the surface of the bangle. Let dry, using the heat gun to speed up drying time. Use the cosmetic sponge to apply ink to the inside of the bangle.
- Apply the Ornate Border Design Adhesive strip down the center of the bangle. Use the bone folder to rub the adhesive areas until the “let go” of the backing sheet. Carefully remove adhesive strip.
- Place the Pink Punch Designer Foil strip over the adhesive, shiny side up, and gently rub with the bone folder. Slowly remove the foil. If spots are missed, simply reapply an unused portion of the foil over the adhesive to “patch” the area. Remove the foil. Use the paintbrush to apply a coat of Diamond Glaze and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wood bangle (link)
- Ornate Border Design Adhesive (link)
- Pink Punch Designer Foil (link)
- Ocean Chalk Inkpad (link)
- Diamond glaze (link)
- Flat Paintbrush
- bone folder (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Cosmetic sponge