Designer’s Tip: Use a piercing tool to poke a hole in the center of the flower and flower center before inserting the brad. This is an easy way to make sure the brad is in the center of the flower.
- Front of the card: Cut your card to 4 1/2”x5 3/4” and place with the fold on the left. Cover with striped paper positioned vertically. Sponge ink around the edges. Cut blue paper to 3 3/4”x5” and ink the edges. Glue to the center of the card. Use the template to cut out the Lacy Label from tan paper. Ink the edges and mat with brown paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the center of the card.
- Punch a flower (as shown) from pink paper and ink the edges. Curl the petals back with your fingernail. Punch a brown flower center and use the silver brad to connect the two pieces. Zot the flower to the center of the looped charm. Attach the oval charm so the bee shows, and the swirl side of the small square charm to the looped charm with a jump ring in the small loop. Attach green crepe ribbon to the large loop on the charm. Zot to the card just above the center.
- Stamp “Wishes” with brown ink on pink paper and use the template to cut out Bracket Label B. Ink the edges and glue to the lower left corner of the card. Stamp three butterflies on the top of the card.
- For the inside: Cut out Bracket Label A from striped paper and ink the edges. Glue to the card 1” from the top. Cut a 4 1/2”x3/4” strip of brown paper, ink the edges and glue across the center of the label. Cut a Bracket Label B from pink paper and ink the edges. Stamp “For You” and a bee and glue to the center of the brown strip.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories paper pack (link)
- Handmade Memories ribbon – green crepe (link)
- Artful Collection stamp set (link)
- Metal Patera charms (link)
- Jump ring (link)
- 6 Petite Petals punch (link)
- Chalk ink – dark brown (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Zot adhesive dots (link)
- Silver mini brad (link)
- Piercing tool (link)