- Place card with the fold on the top. Glue a 6 ½”x1/2” strip of pink/purple stripe across the top. Cut a 6 ½”x7/8” strip of pink pattern and ink the edges black. Glue across the card 3/8” from the top. Stamp “Celebrate!” and the heart alternating across the pink pattern strip. Cut 6 ½”x1” of pink/purple stripe, ink the edges black, and glue across the bottom.
- Stamp 4 cupcakes in the white part of the card, one each of the following colors: purple, sky blue, orchid, and lavender. The side cupcakes will go off your card slightly. Stamp one cupcake in black ink onto each of the following papers: pink pattern, teal flowers, and purple floral. Cut out each cupcake and glue to the card in front of the row of 4 cupcakes. They should overlap the background cupcakes.
- Use Mermaid Glitz Stickles to apply “sprinkles” to the purple and orchid cupcakes. Use Sequins Glitz Stickles on the sky blue cupcake and Grape Glitz Stickles on the lavender cupcake. Add white sprinkles to the patterned cupcakes using White Opal Liquid Pearls.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside panel with pink/purple stripe. Ink the edges of a 4 ½”x2 ½” piece of white cardstock with black ink. Stamp cherries across the top with the 4 Brilliance Jewel Tone colors. Glue to the center of the card. Stamp a black cupcake onto pink pattern and cut out. Glue to card 1” from the bottom and 1 ¼” from the left.
- Stamp a candle in black on the top of the pink cupcake. Stamp the candle onto white cardstock and color in with orange, yellow, blue, and purple chalks. Cut out the candle and the flame and glue over the already stamped candle on the cupcake. Stamp “Celebrate!” to the right of the cupcake and write in “It’s your birthday” with a black pen.