Designer's Tip: If you use a lot of mist on the paper, let dry under something heavy, like a cutting mat, to prevent warping.
- Background: Protect your work surface with newspaper. Heavily mist the Chocolate Tiles paper with Crimson Glimmer Mist. Use a paper towel to rub color into every white space. Cut into an 11 1/2” square and glue to the center of brown cardstock.
- Cut along the Zig Zag print to make two 12”x 2 1/4” borders. When spraying the border, mist the zig zag edge first with Tattered Leather, blot with paper towel and then mist the opposite edge Crimson and blot. Let dry. Mist the paper flowers with the larger ones mostly brown and the smaller flowers mostly red. Mist the coordinating label with both colors and let dry.
- Photos: Glue a 5” x 1/2” strip of the cut away red tile paper across the top of a 5” x 6 1/4” photo. Mat the photo with both red and brown cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Mat 4” square photo with red and brown cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue photos 2 1/2” from the page bottom and 1” from each side.
- Journaling: Write or print on the coordinating tile label. Foam tape above the 4” square photo and place gold Dazzleä™ hearts at each end. Place Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ directly onto the photos and Color Me™ borders.
- Flowers: Layer flowers using Zots™. Place a large dot of Tacky Glue at the center of the flowers and sprinkle with gold Microbeads. Let dry and let excess beads fall off. Zotä the flowers to the photo corners and top right border edge as shown.