- Glue a 12” x 11/4” piece of striped paper 3” from the top of the brown circle paper. Mat a 7”x5” photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and mat with a pink diamond paper, leaving a 1/4” border. Ink the edges brown and glue over the center of the striped border, 1” from the top of the page.
- Trace a 5” Four Point Pinwheel onto aqua houndstooth paper. Make the cuts and ink the edges brown. Fold according to the pattern. Cut another from pink diamond paper and repeat.
- Cut two 2 3/4” Four-point pinwheels from blue/pink tile paper, one from pink diamond, one from brown circle paper and one from blue houndstooth. Make Cuts, ink the edges brown and fold. Secure the center of each with glue dots.
- Layer the brown circle pinwheel to the center of the large aqua houndstooth pinwheel. Glue the blue/pink tile pinwheel to the center of the pink tile pinwheel.
- Glue 4” light green rick rack lengths 3”-3 1/2” from the right and left bottom edges of the brown circle paper. Glue a large pinwheel to the top of each.
- Evenly space three 2 1/2” lengths of light green rick rack between the large pinwheels. Glue small pinwheels to the top of each. Knot 3” green gingham ribbon lengths and glue the knots to each rick rack stem.
- Thread buttons with floss and knot at the top of each button. Trim the tails to 1 4” long. Glue the buttons to the center of the pinwheels.
- Cut journaling into think strips. Ink the edges brown and glue to overlap the top left of the photo and bottom right page corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Playful Pinwheels template (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Boutique Ribbons: 16” length of lime green rick rack and 15” length of green gingham (link)
- Confetti Button Assortment (link)
- Brown and ivory cardstock (link)
- Brown inkpad (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Mint green embroidery floss