- Attach both sections of the leafy border near bottom of black cardstock, with smooth curves along the edge, creating a 12" border. Trim around the smooth edge leaving a thin black matting. Trim strip to about 4 1/4" tall. Cut a 2 1/2" strip of black and silver foil boards and mat on tan cardstock with 1/8" border. Attach at the top of the black cardstock leaving 1/8" matting at the top. Attach completed piece about 1/2" from the bottom of the red dotted paper. Repeat for the right-hand page.
- Mat a square photo on oversized tan matting (5" x 7 1/2"), then mat again on black, leaving thin 1/16" border. Add leave and swirls Dazzles to the lower corner of the photo then journal on the tan oversized mat. Add file tab along one edge of photo. Attach overlapping black and silver foil strip. Repeat for photo on right-hand page.
- Mat smaller photos on black cardstock, leaving thin 1/16" matting. Attach one at an angle overlapping the black and silver foil strip on the left-hand page. Add a tag with journaling to the photo. Add "Blossom" Dazzle to black and silver foil strip beneath the photo. Journal on tan cardstock and mat on black. Attach to page above photo.
- For right-hand page, attach one photo at an angle at the top of the page. Add a tag with journaling to the photo. Foam tape remaining photo overlapping the black and silver foil strip. Add matted cardstock with journaled date along the top edge. Apply "and Grow" Dazzles to black and silver foil strip beneath the photo.
- Apply largest flower Dazzles to black and silver foil board and trim around the edges. Add a red decorated brad to the center of each, inking the embossed top of the brad. Foam tape centered between other elements of each page.