Click to view a larger image
- Cut the floral paper to 8" and glue across the center of the purple striped paper. Cut the purple dot paper to 4" and glue along the right edge of the page. Print journaling onto tan paper and trim to 8"x4". Glue to the dot paper.
- Cut dark brown paper into ¼" strips and glue over the seams of the papers. Add mini brads to the overlapping corners along the purple dot strip.
- Mat a photo with dark brown paper and glue to the floral section. Cut out small tags, tab and buttons. Ink the edges and foam tape around the photo. Secure the tags off the photo with mini brads.
- Back small eggs and flower Dazzles with white cardstock, then chalk and foam tape to the tags. Add larger flower to the top of the journaling with foam tape and swirl stickers.
- Back the eggs in the basket with different colors of papers and add to the bottom of the journaling strip. Glue dot a bow to the basket. Chalk inside the basket. Back smaller eggs and foam tape around the basket. Ink the edges of the page.