- Mat a large photo on white cardstock, leaving a thin border. Glue centered to the top of a 6 1/2"x7 1/4" piece of lime cardstock, leaving 2" of extra space at the bottom. Mat on lavender cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the lower left portion of the stripes and dots background paper, leaving the bottom of the mat unglued. Trim the green scalloped sticker border to fit along the bottom of the mat and attach to the page, with the top just beneath the photo mat.
- Attach "these are a few of my favorite things…" sticker to the page above the large matted photo. Punch-out art pieces and arrange on the page as shown. Overlap the hearts and add a brad to the red one and glue to the right side of the page. Add the "hugs" sticker over the lavender heart, accenting with brads. Mat the "smile" sticker on lime cardstock, add a brad to the left end, and a ribbon tab to the left side. Glue over the lavender punch-out and attach beneath the hearts. Add an "S" sticker to make the word "smiles". Glue red brackets to page as shown.
- Place the red corners together to frame a small photo (the opening is a little smaller than a 1 1/2" square). Add a piece of the yellow rick-rack sticker border over the corner, trim the ends evenly, and attach to the lower right side of the page. Add a small flower punch-out with foam tape. Write the year on a small punch-out tag and attach with ribbon as shown.
- Write the names on a red tag and tie with ribbon, then add over the upper left corner of the photo. Attach a red swirl and layered flower punch-outs to the bottom of the oversized mat. Add a brad and ribbon, as shown.
- Cut a 6 1/4"x3 1/2" piece of lime cardstock. Cut a 6 1/4"x12" piece of white cardstock. Mat two horizontal photos on lavender cardstock. Trim the long side of the lime cardstock to be the same length as the matted photos, leaving a 1/8" white border. Place the photos at the top and bottom of the white cardstock, leaving a thin border. Attach the lime cardstock to the white cardstock between the two photos, tucking the lime beneath the matted photos. Glue all in place. Add "& playing together" with lavender alphabet stickers on the lime cardstock, leaving about 1/2" lime space at the bottom. Attach the large rectangle to the background paper, about 1 3/4" from the right side.
- Attach lavender ribbon across the lime cardstock beneath the letters, trimming evenly with the lime cardstock. Add a red swirl punch-out and layered punch-out flowers with foam tape. Add a small flower near the words as shown.
- Computer print journaling or write it by hand with the black pen on white cardstock. Trim to a rectangle and mat on lime. Mat the top and bottom edges with lavender cardstock leaving a 1/8" border. Attach to the right side of the page, leaving the bottom edge unglued. Trim a piece of the remaining lime scalloped sticker border and add to the bottom of the journaling block as you did on the mat on page 1. Add knotted ribbon.