- Cut an 8 1/2”x12” rectangle of blue tulip paper and ink the long edges black. Adhere to the blue textured paper, 1” from the right side of the paper. Center the green zig zag sticker boarder on the left side, as shown.
- Enlarge a photo to 5 1/4”x9” and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide mat. Ink the edges and mat again with yellow dot paper, leaving a 1/8” mat. Center on the tulip paper and secure yellow and green tab punch-outs at the top and bottom edge using red mini brads. At the bottom right corner glue the yellow corner swirl punch-out and foam tape two flowers as shown.
- Punch or trace a 2 1/8” circle from a photo and foam tape over the green rick rack border. Embellish with a yellow sheer flower topped with a small red flower punch-out. Foam tape a large striped flower overlapping the paper seams.
- Cut an 8 1/2”x12” strip of yellow dot paper and ink the long edges black. Adhere 1 1/2” from the top of the blue tulip paper. Adhere the red sticker boarder centered at the bottom of the page.
- Adhere the remaining yellow swirl punch-out over the red border. Foam tape a 2 1/8” wide circle photo over the swirl. Overlap a yellow sheer flower with a blue flower punch-out at the center. Evenly space three white mini brads across the red boarder.
- Cut two vertical photos to 3”x5 1/4” and mat together on white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide boarder. Adhere at the bottom right corner on the yellow dot paper. Foam tape a small red heart punch-out over the larger blue heart and adhere between the two photos.
- Cut a 3 5/8”x5 5/8” horizontal photo. Thread a length of yellow rick rack through a green ribbon slide punch-out and top with a yellow flower. Adhere the rick rack ends to the back of the photo. Adhere the photo in the upper left corner of the yellow dot paper.
- Journaling tag book: Journal quotes from family members about the event. Print onto white paper and cut into 2 1/4”x5” rectangles. Stack together and cut two triangles off the left ends. Make a cover with scrap paper and secure with a mini red brad through the center of a flower punch-out.