Designer Tip: Search for a related quote on the internet for an added sentiment about your subject. Adding a little gold sparkle gives a nice “punch” to these sunny papers.
- Mat an 11 1/2” square of green cardstock on gold with 1/8” border, then on a 12”x12” green with a 1/8” border for your background. Mat an 8”x5” yellow texture paper on gold with a 1/8” border and place on center, 1” from the upper edge. Mat a 4”x6” photo on green/orange paper with a 1/2” border, then on gold with a 1/8” border and place 1/2” from the right edge, 1 1/2” from upper edge.
- Cut out an 11” long zigzag border and a 1” long border and mat end to end on a 2 1/2”x12” gold strip. Trim with a 1/8” border on zigzag edges. Set on page with right edges overlapping large photo, but do not attach yet. Mount a 2 1/4”x3” photo on circle paper with a 1/8” border and place 1/2” from upper edge, with right edge tucked under zigzag and foam tape a small flower angle on photo. Mat a 1 1/2”x2 3/4” circle paper on gold with a 1/16” border and place 1/2” below yellow paper, with right edge tucked under zigzag. Foam tape zigzag in place.
- Pop the small green/red frame out of the large green frame and cut out the yellow center. Place frame below large photo. Mat a 2 1/4”x2” photo on circle paper and foam tape over small frame. Write a small sentiment with a pen on small green label and foam tape at an angle, as shown. Foam tape a small flower angle on photo.
- Computer journal a title on the large green scroll label. Back the two teardrop cutouts with gold and foam tape as shown. Zot™ on an ivory bow. Journal three sentiments on 3 1/2”x1/2” strips of green paper and cut left end in a “v”. Tuck under circle paper and foam tape left end. Journal a quote on a 3 1/4”x1” yellow paper, mat on gold with a 1/8” border and foam tape as shown.
- Tie a knot in three 4” lengths of ribbon, thread ends through button die cuts (keeping knot on top), trim ends and foam tape to zigzag. Tie two small lengths of ribbon together in a knot and Zot™ to the right of the green strips.