Designer Tip: Red coral satin ribbon works well to divide the card into distinct sections, with a large die-cut anchoring the center space. I also used ribbon to finish the buttons rather than thread for a pretty look.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6 1/4"x4 3/4" blue/red/yellow/green floral rectangle. Mat a 6 1/4"x2 1/2" green/yellow tiles paper on red floral paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered across the blue/red/yellow/green floral rectangle. Glue red coral ribbon vertically over the sides of the paper, 1” from each end. Glue ends to the back of the paper. Glue paper centered on the card front.
- Punch out the following die-cuts: the green/blue/yellow/ivory swirl circle, yellow/tan rounded rectangle, tan/blue label, blue/yellow/red/ dotted label with oval center, two yellow flower buttons, red/yellow flower on stem, tiny blue flower circle. Sand the edges of the green/blue/yellow/ivory swirl circle die-cut to create a white edge. Glue centered over the card front, overlapping the red coral ribbon. Cut the tan/blue label 3/4" from each end. Glue the ends centered at each side of the card, even with the paper.
- Foam tape the yellow/tan rounded rectangle die-cut centered across the round die-cut. Foam tape the blue/yellow/red dotted label with oval center vertically overlapping the circle and yellow/tan die-cuts as shown. Thread green ribbon through the holes in the yellow flower buttons. Trim the ends and Zot at the back to secure. Foam tape a button on each side of the circle die-cut as shown.
- Cut out “just a NOTE” label and glue/foam tape angled over the bottom of the blue/yellow/red dotted label with oval center. Foam tape the red/yellow flower with stem overlapping the words label. Foam tape the tiny blue flower circle centered on the flower blossom. Tie a green satin bow and Zot near the top of the die-cuts.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x3 1/2" blue/red/green floral paper and glue centered across the inside. Mat a 6 1/2"x1 1/2" green/yellow tiles paper and mat on red floral paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered across the blue floral paper. Cut out the “You’re in my thoughts you’re in my heart.” rectangle and glue centered over the papers, 1 1/2" from the left edge. Punch out the blue/yellow dotted tag with red border and glue overlapping the right edge of the words label. Punch out a blue flower with stem die-cut and tiny blue flower circle. Glue or foam tape as shown. Tie a green bow and Zot to the top of the tag.