Designer’s Tip: I embossed the vines design on green cardstock with a white core, then used a sanding block to lightly sand the embossed pattern for a different look.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the front of the card with boutique blocks paper then sand the edges. Cut a 5”x3 1/8” lace rectangle from brown cardstock, then mat on blue, leaving a thin border. Sand the edges of the blue cardstock. Glue centered to the card front.
- Emboss the vines design on green cardstock. Trim to a 4 1/8”x2 3/8” rectangle. With the sanding block flat against the cardstock, lightly sand the embossed design.
- Glue centered to the brown rectangle. Place the “thanks” sticker on the left side of the green rectangle. Cut out butterflies from the floral corner paper and foam tape them near the word as shown.
- Glue rick rack even with the bottom of the blue mat. Zot green/white gingham bow to lower left edge of the rick rack.
- Sand the edges of a strip of boutique blocks paper and glue it even with the bottom of the inside. Cut a 3 1/2”x1 5/8” lace rectangle from brown cardstock and glue centered above the blocks paper.
- Write or computer print “You are so thoughtful.” On green cardstock, trim to a 2 3/4"x 7/8” rectangle. Sand the edges and mat on blue leaving a 1/16” border. Sand the edges and glue centered to the brown lace rectangle. Cut out a small butterfly and glue near the edge of the word block. Zot knotted gingham ribbon as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Boutique Ribbons: 15” of 3/8” wide green/white gingham, 5” green mini rick rack (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- Epic™ Six Die-cutting and Embossing System (link)
- Vines Embossing Folder (link)
- Nesting Lace Rectangles (link)
- solid brown, green, blue cardstock (link) (link)
- sanding block (link)
- foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Sudestada