Designer’s Tip: Cut out the flowers in the background paper, mat them, add gold adhesive nailheads, and foam tape them to your card as beautiful embellishments!
- With the fold on the top, cover card with red floral. Make four 3” long die-cut ovals using the Epic tool, ivory cardstock, and oval dies. Cut 1/2” off of the long sides of 3 of the ovals. Glue these along the top and bottom as shown and trim off excess. Stamp the greeting on the remaining oval in maroon. Thread 4” of burgundy crepe through the right side and tie a knot. Thread 7” of the same ribbon through the left side and tie a knot.
- Cut a 4” long oval out of dark red cardstock. Thread 7 1/2” of ivory ribbon through the left and right holes. Foam tape the oval to the card 1/2” from the right and 3/4” from the bottom. Foam tape the greeting oval in the center of the red. Use Zots™ adhesive dots to adhere the ends of the ribbon on either side of the card as shown. Trim off excess.
- Cut out 4 flowers from red floral paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16 borders. Foam tape them across the top as shown. Add gold nailheads to the centers of the flowers.
- Inside: Cover inside panel with brown/red floral print. Cut a 6” long red oval and a 4” long ivory oval. Glue the smaller oval in the center of the red. Cut in half and glue at the top center as shown. Stamp greeting on the ivory shape in brown. Zot™ an ivory bow at the base of the red oval.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Epic 6 Tool (link)
- Nesting Eyelet Oval Dies (link)
- Heritage paper pack (link)
- Heritage ribbons (3/4” wide ivory crepe and burgundy crepe) (link)
- Stamp & Punch Stamps (link)
- ColorBox® Fluid Chalk ink pad: Maroon (link), Dark Brown (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock (Natural, Old Towne Red) (link)
- 3mm gold nailheads (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)