Designer’s Tip: Use thick pergamano parchment paper
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with pink patterned paper. Cut the tan suede paper to fit the dimensions of the embossing plate. Emboss with Vines plate. Remove from plate and cut to 4 1/2” long. Mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue, centered, near the top of the card.
- Ink the edges of a 5”x 3/4” piece of striped paper. Glue across the bottom of the suede paper. Glue a length of mini green ribbon across the striped border. Glue an ivory bow to the left side. Place the Dazzles greeting to the bottom of the card.
- Trace the cut 1 medium and 1 small butterfly from Pergamano® Parchment paper. Emboss the pieces with the Diamond & Dot plate. Layer the medium butterfly with 2 additional layers of butterflies cut from both green and pink papers. Ink the edges brown. Glue to the suede paper. Glue a tiny green butterfly among the larger butterflies.
- Inside: Cut a brown suede paper to fit the dimensions of the embossing plate. Emboss with Vines plate. Glue to the center of the card inside back. Die cut a small lace rectangle. Print “you are my friend” at the top, leaving space below for a signature. Glue to the center of the suede. Glue a pink bow to the top left corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- Tan Suede Paper (by the sheet) (link)
- Handmade Memories Ribbon Set: 9” each of 3/4” wide ivory and pink ribbons, 5” of 1/8” wide mini green grosgrain ribbon (link)
- 15 Butterflies & Dragonflies Template (link)
- Gold Dazzles greetings (link)
- Pergamano® Parchment paper (link)
- Epic 6 Tool (link)
- Diamond & Dot Embossing Plate (link)
- Vines Embossing Plate (link)
- Nesting Lace Rectangle Dies (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- StazOn® Brown inkpad (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)