Designer’s Tip: Use the reverse side of the Cutting Platform to create an embossed dot background on dark brown cardstock. Simply turn the block dot side up. Place the dark brown cardstock centered on the block and then add a few sheets of scrap cardstock to increase the pressure needed to emboss. Run through the Epic 6 to emboss.
- Emboss dark brown cardstock using the reverse side of the Cutting Platform as the template. Cut the card into a 5” square, place the fold at the top and cover with the embossed cardstock.
- Glue a 5”x2” brown floral paper strip across the card front. Cut a 3 1/2” lace circle and stamp using Yellow Ochre and the text border stamp. Stamp birthday greeting in dark brown ink.
- Secure small layered dark pink silk flowers to the bottom left using a yellow brad. Glue a folded ribbon length to the back. Glue the lace circle to the center of the card border.
- Inside: To create the lace frame, cut a 4 1/2” lace circle from dark pink cardstock. Center a 3 1/2” lace circle on the inside of the larger circle. Glue to the inside card back. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in brown ink. Secure a small yellow flower at the bottom left using a pink mini brad.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamps (link)
- Delicate Border Stamps (link)
- Citrus Ribbon Set: 3” of 3/8” wide yellow sheer swirl ribbon (link)
- Citrus Flowers-dark pink and yellow (link)
- Epic 6 Tool (link)
- Nesting Lace Circles Die (link)
- Dark brown, light ivory and pink cardstock: 8x8 Cardstock for Princesses (link)
- Yellow Ochre 4004318 and Dark Brown (link) inkpads
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots Dots (link)