Designer’s Tip: Nest scalloped circle shapes to create a frame.
- Cut a 5 1/2” circle from black glitter cardstock. Cut a 4 1/2” circle from pink glitter and nest a 3 1/2” circle inside the first circle. Cut again to make the frame. Glue the frame to the center of the black circle.
- Cut a 2 5/8” circle from white cardstock and foam tape to the center of frame onto the black glitter. Place the silhouette Dazzle at the center.
- Trace the smallest 1 1/4” x5/8” tag onto white cardstock and cut out. Place “Friends” Dazzles on the tag. Glue to the lower left side of the pink frame and top with a white dot bow.
- Fold the white cardstock strip in half with short end together to make a 3 1/2” square. Glue to the back of the 5 1/2” scallop circle. Back the Dazzles black dot border with pink glitter cardstock and glue to the inside back of the small card. Die cut a 1” scalloped circle and glue to the left side of the border. Place a tiny black flower Dazzles at the center. Place the greeting at the bottom.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Glitter Cardstock: black and pink (link)
- Fabulous Ladies Dazzles Black (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- Bountiful Ribbon Set 9” of 3/4” wide White sheer dot ribbon (link)
- Epic 6 Tool (link)
- Nesting Lace Circles Die (link)
- 7” x 3 1/2” White cardstock (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)