Click to view a larger image
- Place the flower stencil on the right side of the aqua cardstock, at the center, extending off the page. Use the stipple brush to apply rhubarb ink to the stencil. Work from the center of the stencil and then to the outside edge.
- Wipe the stencil off with a damp towel to clean it. Reposition the stencil above and then below the rhubarb flower and stipple blue.
- Tear the right edge of the striped paper to measure 7 ½” x 12” and apply blue ink to the straight and torn edges. Glue to the page, ¼” from the left edge of the aqua cardstock.
- Stipple the starflower stencil at the lower left side of the striped paper and the center of the flower at the top right. Mat a 5”x7” photo with blue cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue the photo to the striped paper, at an angle.
- Write on the tags and overlap at the top left photo corner. Layer the purple flowers and secure to the tag ends with the mini brad.