Designer's Tip: Create a page background by applying paint at an angle directly to the paper and rubbing with paper towel. Use template and stipple brush to apply paint over painted background.
Font: Delius Swash Caps. 16 pt.
- Place ivory cardstock on covered work surface and apply 3 colors of distress paint in angled lines using the paint applicator. After apply a few inches of paint, rub down with dry paper towel while paint is still wet. Work your way from top left to bottom right corner. Let dry.
- Place Bubble Curtain Fern 6”x6” template at the top right corner and apply Broken China Distress paint using stipple brush in a pounding motion, keeping the brush very dry. Remove template and move down the page, connecting the pattern. Move to the right side of the page and repeat. Let paint dry on page and clean template immediately.
- Mat 6”x4” photo with ivory cardstock, leaving 1/16” border and Robin’s Red aqua tapestry paper, leaving 1/2” border. Ink the edges and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border and ink the edges again. Glue to the page center as shown.
- Stamp black Butterflies stamps on the page, overlapping the photo mat as shown. Stamp 4 butterflies on Robin’s Red aqua paper and cut out images. Foam tape over stamped images as shown.
- Apply Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves to the white wildflowers as shown. Apply Black ink using the ink pad surface to small flowers and glue them to the centers of 4 of the large flowers. Place Black Jewel Dazzles™ on the flower centers. Zot flowers to the page as shown. Use 3/4” wide navy crepe ribbon to make a bow with one 1 1/2” tail and one 4” tail. Zot among the flowers as shown. Cut ribbon lengths and Zot shorter lengths among flowers on the right side of the page as shown.
- Write or print on thin strips of ivory cardstock and ink the edges. Glue under the photo mat as shown.