Designer Tip: Use techniques like rolling paper into small tubes and dimensional pinwheels to show off doubled sided papers.
- Pg. 1: Glue a 10 1/2” square of blue ping paper to red cardstock. Mat a 12”x1” strip of white ping paper with blue cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border. Glue across the page, 2” from the top.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with white and blue cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the page, 2 1/4” from the left and 1 1/2” from the bottom. Mat two 2 1/2” square photos with both white and blue cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the right of the large photo.
- Use the template to make a large and small Pinwheel from green dots paper. Fold according to template instructions and glue to the right side of border and bottom left corner. Thread orange buttons with twine and glue to the center of pinwheels. Use strips of blue and yellow circle paper to make banner strips with “v’s” cut in ends and write on each.
- Pg. 2: Glue a 10 1/2” square of yellow circle paper to red cardstock. Mat 3 3/4” x 10” blue tweed paper with red cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the left side of the yellow paper. Cut a “v” into 10” x3” white ping paper and roll the right side. Glue to secure. Glue to the yellow circle paper, 1 3/4” from the bottom of the page. Cut a “v” into each end of 8 1/2” x 1 1/2” blue ping paper. Glue overlapping the bottom of the white ping strip.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with white and blue cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 2” from the right and 2 1/2” from the top. Mat two 2 1/2” square photos with white and blue cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the left of the large photo. Glue a yellow circle journaling strip to the left of a square photo.
- Cut a large pinwheel from blue ping paper. Fold and glue to the top of the blue tweed border. Glue a orange button to center, threaded with red twine. Glitter DIY letters with blue glitter and place above the large photo.